- It is a common equity autonomous and separated from the management company.
- It is constituted by the collection of contributions from natural or legal persons called investors.
- It invests in publicly offered securities, goods and other assets as determined by its internal regulations.
- The investment risks are assumed by the participants in the fund.
- The resources of the Fund are entrusted to a specialized company (SAFI), which will be responsible for the administration and investment of the common equity.
- The returns are established based on collective results
What is an investment fund?
Case Study: Capital + SAFI Investor Climate Action Plan
Capital +SAFI is a Bolivian asset manager committed to prioritizing ESG and sustainability goals through its operations and investments inspired…
Subscribe to Our Newsletters
If you wish to receive information to your personal correo, subscribe to free money.