- It is a common equity autonomous and separated from the management company.
- It is constituted by the collection of contributions from natural or legal persons called investors.
- It invests in publicly offered securities, goods and other assets as determined by its internal regulations.
- The investment risks are assumed by the participants in the fund.
- The resources of the Fund are entrusted to a specialized company (SAFI), which will be responsible for the administration and investment of the common equity.
- The returns are established based on collective results
What is an investment fund?
Transforming Our Vision into Reality by Spreading: Our Shared Value Strategy
Transforming Our Vision Reality by Spreading:OUR SHARED VALUE STRATEGY At Capital + SAFI, we build a culture of innovation and…
From soil degradation to regeneration: Jacha Inti’s journey towards sustainable quinoa production
The Southern Altiplano of Bolivia, renowned for its “Royal Quinoa” production, has witnessed a dramatic shift in agricultural practices following…
Creating Shared Value for Asset Managers: Pursuing Impact with Catalytic Investments
As businesses navigate the pressing threats of climate impacts and face demands from stakeholders to better serve their communities, the…
¿Qué son las emisiones de gases de efecto invernadero y cómo su correcta gestión puede generar mayores beneficios para mi empresa?
¿Qué son las emisiones de gases de efecto invernadero y cómo su correcta gestión puede generar mayores beneficios para mi…
Case Study: Capital + SAFI Investor Climate Action Plan
Capital +SAFI is a Bolivian asset manager committed to prioritizing ESG and sustainability goals through its operations and investments inspired…
Subscribe to Our Newsletters
If you wish to receive information to your personal correo, subscribe to free money.